* Hilarious recounting of a disastrous Aida performance
* Simple recipes for kir, vegetable tarts and creme brulee
Publisher's Weekly 2/14/00
* An enchanting collection of essays
* Life in a fairytale village
* Tempting Provencal recipes end each chapter
*A joyous tribute to the myriad pleasures of living in a hilltop village in Provence.
*a wickedly funny story of perfect revenge against an insulting and dishonest housekeeper, ghost stories, adventures with unwanted guests, and lunch in a three-star restaurant accompanied by their pet rabbit and dog.
*a delightful, witty, and entertaining celebration of Provence.
Library Journal 4/21/00
The essays cover a whole range of topics: the castle, with its good-looking and gracious aristocrats; St.Tropez; Provencal food and wine; buying a house; and Lenard's involvement in village life.
Home | Reviews of the Book | Table of Contents | Excerpts | Recipes of Provence
About the Author | Tour of Provence | Yvone's Favorites | Ordering Info
© 2010 Elysian Editions & Princeton Book Company, Publishers, All rights reserved.